Behind the Scenes of Her Campus: Brianne MacNeil

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Have you ever wondered who is behind the scenes of Her Campus UT? Each week we will be featuring a different Her Campus UT member, so be on the lookout!

Name: Brianne MacNeil

Birthday: January 21st

Year: Senior

Major/Minor: Communications/New Media Productions

Hometown: Waltham, Massachusetts

Her Campus Position: Event Coordinator

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, because ugh… It makes me anxious if they’re open. Someone could crawl in.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yes, who doesn’t?

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I start with them tucked in, and they become untucked by morning.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Big bear 100% because I would like to think that I can turn the bear and make him cuddle with me. Bees are scary.

What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate when people are loud eaters, I hate when people touch my things and don’t put them back where I had them and how I had them, I hate when people don’t use their blinkers, when people are walking too slow in front of you and they know there’s someone behind them, just no. Also, I hate when people wait in line for twenty minutes and they get to the front of the line and don’t know what to order. You should’ve used your time in line to decide what you wanted to eat.

What is your song of the week? Burnin’ It Down by Jason Aldean

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? All the princesses, obviously. I was Mulan, Jasmine, Tinkerbell, and Dorothy.

Which are better, Legos or Lincoln Logs? Legos because you can make whatever you want with them. Lincoln Logs you can only make a house, and I don’t want to be tied down, I want to be free.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? He is either going to be an architect or a pub owner. So that I can either have my dream home or I can drink for free.

Backstreet boys or N’Sync? I’m half and half because Backstreet Boys had Nick Carter and Brian Littrell, but N’Sync had better songs. They need to have a big boy band reunion concert with both so I can buy a back stage pass. *bye bye bye*

If you could marry any Disney prince who would it be? Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid.

My anaconda don’t…: …you’re kidding Becky

Awko-Taco or Awky-Terryaki? Awko-Taco every Tuesday

Favorite place to go in Boston? New England Aquarium because, A: who doesn’t like the aquarium and B: my dad helped build it so it’s sentimental. AND YOU GET TO LOOK AT PENGUINS.

Favorite place to go in Tampa? Toss up between Daily Eats and Davis Island Beach. It’s nice to relax in the sun and sand. In a perfect world I could bring a to-go box of Cap’n Crunch French toast to Davis Island.

Boxers or Briefs? Boxers. Actually, boxer briefs.

Favorite disney quote? “Time is never planned” -Peter Pan

If you could meet anyone living or dead, and you could only say one sentence to them, who would it be and what would you say? Thank you to Walt Disney.

What’s your favorite animal? Giraffes all day, every day. Did you know that they have a giraffe hotel in Niarobi, Kenya? I’m going to go there one day.

**currently on hiatus for the Spring '15 semester, return date is unknown** ************************************************************************* Nikee, 20, sophomore at the University of Tampa. Former HC UT vice president, 2014-2015 Former HC UT Social Media Director, 2013-2014