Money 29 micheile henderson ZVprbBmT8QA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 29 micheile henderson ZVprbBmT8QA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

2/2/22 Money Bowl Manifestation Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

This isn’t going to happen again, so let’s make the most of it.

February 2, 2022, has arrived, otherwise known as 2/2/22. This is one of the most powerful days for manifesting what you want, especially since it is following the new moon in Aquarius, which was on February 1st. Therefore, I want to provide you with a basic manifestation that you can use during this time: a Money Bowl. Don’t worry, if you are seeing this after 2/2/22, this magical energy remains every day leading up to the next full moon in Leo on the 16th. You may also do this on 2/22/22 for the same effect.

How to Make a Money Bowl

Lets face it, we all could use a little extra cash, right? Creating a money bowl is a simple and effective way to help manifest wealth and abundance into your life. You don’t need anything fancy for this; whatever you have around the house will work perfectly.

Here’s what you will need:
  • Bowl, cup, tupperware, jar, etc: use anything that can hold stuff (it doesn’t need to close unless you want it to).
  • Money — It can be coins or bills. 
  • Cinnamon stick (or powder)
  • Incense — Any kind but cinnamon or sandalwood will be beneficial
  • Pen and Paper
  • Candle — Preferably green but white will work
Optional but great if you can add them:
  • Bay leaves, cloves, jasmine, nutmeg, or pine needles
  • Essential Oils (any)
  • Crystals (pyrite, rose quartz, black tourmaline, tiger’s eye, clear quartz, malachite, moss agate, carnelian, or green aventurine)
  • Moon water
Step-by-STep:
  1. Cleanse your bowl or whatever vessel you are using with the incense. Allow the smoke from the incense to fill the bowl.
    • If you are unable to use incense, moon water or water set with your intention will cleanse as well
  2. Write down your intentions for this bowl on a piece of paper and what you want to manifest.
  3. Place your desired elements into the bowl. It’s ok if you don’t have everything. The bare minimum for your bowl to work is money, your intention, a candle, and cinnamon.  This doesn’t require a specific amount of money, however much you want to put in is perfect.
    • If using cinnamon powder, use just a dash or two.
    • If you are using essential oils or moon water, put only a couple of drops in.
  4. Put your candle into the bowl (if you can’t, then next to it works fine) and light it, keeping your intention in mind. 
    • If your candle is in a container and/or is large, then allow it to burn for 2+ hours. If it is small and uncontained, burn until it is gone (just remember basic candle and fire safety)
  5. Place your intention into the bowl, holding it in your vision for a minute or so. 

That’s all there is to it! Be sure to leave your bowl out either by your desk or in your living room. You don’t need to have the candle burning anymore after the initial setup of your bowl, but if you wish to light it again, go right ahead! Refresh the bowl every month by repeating the set-up process if you want to continue your manifestation. I hope you found this Money Bowl guide useful, and I wish nothing but the best for everyone.

I’m a Junior at The University of Tampa majoring in both AD/PR and Design. I’m an artist and amateur tarot reader. My goal is to one day own my own business, whether that’s my own design firm, art business, or kava bar. I enjoy teaching people how to make themselves happy and add a little magic to their lives.