The 16 Most Basic UT Instagram Pics

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

With our time spent here in Tampa, it hasn’t taken long to find the best Instagram worthy spots on campus. We are one of the most beautiful campuses in the country, and most of us aren’t shy about flaunting it on our favorite medium of social media. So, how many of the following are you guilty of?

1. The Dock on the pristine (not) Hillsborough River

2. The classic school pool, take a tally of the students at the pool vs. the library and I think you can expect which picture you find more on social media

3. Palm trees, who needs leaves that change color anyways?

4. Do you really go to UT if you have never posted something like this? #planthall

5. Oxford Exchange 

6. Minarets from Downtown

7. Going out means one thing: Legacy photos. Both good and extremely embarrassing depending the night 

8. The Hillsborough River for Saint Patrick’s Day

9. A Margarona from The Green Lemon or The Lime… big difference

10. A “candid” puppy picture

11. Bayshore

12. We aren’t on the list for best college party weekends for nothing, bring on the Gasparilla party pictures!

13. Does one ever really leave West Garage without snapping this picture?

14. Day or night the skyline of downtown in all it’s beauty

15. Beach trips year round

16. The Tampa Mural

Hi guys! My name is Kristin Collins, I am a sophomore at University of Tampa studying Public Health. I am from Princeton, New Jersey. My dream in life is to travel the world, maybe ride an elephant or two considering they are my favorite animal! I am probably the only college kid who loves the fresh start of an early monday morning. My biggest fear is wasabi, and sometimes cilantro. My favorite station on spotify is mood boosters or some indie jams.