This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

Nathan Woods, from Washington, DC, is a sophomore with a triple major in political science, child and family policy, and policy studies. He is an active member of both organizations Sex Symbals and Black Celestial Choral Ensemble. An all around great guy, Nathan is motivated to become a Juvenile and Advocacy Lawyer meaning law school is in his near future.

When I asked Nathan Woods what he thought a Campus Cutie was he had to think about it. He then went on stating a campus cutie is a man of service to the community who goes above and beyond to make the community a better place, and can help to bridge gaps.

“A Renaissance Man, that is what I am trying to be” says Nathan.  Nathan went to an all boys’ private boarding school before deciding on Syracuse. Coming from a single parent home with five siblings, just speaking to Nathan for a little over 15 minutes I was moved by his inspirations. He always wanted to be a lawyer but in high school further realized he wanted to work with kids.

With a 3.7 GPA, a love for singing gospel music, and politics I could not think of a better Campus Cutie.

What is your favorite place on campus?
“Goldstein” Nathan eats, sleeps, studies there all the time. He said it is the perfect place because everything is there.

Does your love life exist on campus?
“ Single and that’s how I like it” He said but he is till having fun. He doesn’t believe in college relationships.  But he did take a pretty lady on a date to Blue Monkey!

What do you look for in a girl?
Nathan states that there are many girls on this campus that have the intelligence, ambition, and beauty he looks for in a girl.

What is your favorite moment on campus so far?
He says seeing Otto stepping at the NPHC Show.

With just a snippet of who Nathan is aren’t you eager to hear more? Next time you see Mr. Campus Cutie Nathan Woods don’t be afraid to speak. He is by far one of the most personable guys you can ever meet. 

Stephanie is a senior at Syracuse University studying magazine journalism and psychology. She has been writing for Hercampus.com/Syracuse since her freshman year and has had two different beats: opinionated articles and study abroad tales. Stephanie is also involved with her sorority Gamma Phi Beta and writes for various mediums including The Daily Orange, 'Cuse Clothing Line and Medley Magazine.