Kelly Peters ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.
Name: Kelly Peters

Year/Major: Junior/Magazine Journalism

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies: Napping, painting, singing in the shower, trying to force myself to go to the gym

Pet Peeve: Forgetting to upload SUpercard money before 7:00pm

Fun Fact: I’ll do just about anything for a grilled cheese sandwich.

Perfect Date: Endless wine and reruns of Boy Meets World

What do you look for in a guy? Sense of humor, good smile, and a love for all 90’s Nickelodeon shows

If you could go on a date with any guy in the world, who would it be? James Franco – no explanation needed

At any given time, where would you be on campus? Waiting for a bus to South Campus

Favorite thing about SU: Hearing it’s going to be above 30 degrees

Least favorite thing about SU: Getting excited after hearing it’s going to be above 30 degrees

Favorite Movie: The Parent Trap – I have almost every line memorized

Favorite Quote: “Nothinig” is Real
Elora likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...but only warm rain, and especially rain that's packaged in summer thunderstorms! The sophomore magazine journalism and English major is an assistant feature copy editor for SU's independent student newspaper, the Daily Orange, and is a contributing writer for GALA Magazine. She is also a brother in the community service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega. Elora has country music on her iTunes for every possible mood and she will never turn down a Dave Matthews Band concert, a trip to Panera Bread or a pickup soccer game. Although she's not sure exactly what she wants to do after graduation, she hopes to use writing to make a difference in someone's world.