Best Friends Piggyback 2

Susquehanna Senior Year Bucket List

Senior year is the last chance to do everything that you have told yourself since you first stepped foot on campus that you MUST DO but never actually did. Here's a senior year bucket list for Susquehanna students. If you're not a senior, feel free to get started early like I wish I had!

1. 1. Go to Knoebels

carousel

What college student doesn’t love an amusement park, especially one that is so local?

2. 2. Go to the Pointe drive-in movie theater

popcorn
  3. 3. Go to all the breweries in town

If you're over 21, you can easily access three breweries by walking downtown. Support local businesses! 

4. 4. Win trivia at Bot’s

There’s a chance it can happen… study up!

5. 5. Participate in SU Serve

Girl At Farm

Service is one of the most important pillars of our university and SU Serve is an amazing opportunity to get out into the community to volunteer. 

6. 6. Run through the fountain

If you know, you know.

7. 7. Go to the spring concert and carnival

Colorful ferris wheel

I love carnivals more than life, and concerts are my happy place. They're both right here on campus... you can't miss it!

8. 8. Swim in the campus pool

Molly Peach-Girl With Float In Pool

I have brought my bathing suit every semester since my first and have yet to go swimming…

9. 9. Get a drink in the caf on a Friday

Because what other campuses are cool enough to offer drinks on Fridays?

10. 10. Go to a game of every sports team

We’re not a big sports school, but the teams still work really hard and deserve support!

11. 11. Go canoeing on the Susquehanna river

Our school is named after this river, yet it’s not often enjoyed by students!

12. 12. Pull an all nighter in the library

girl stressed at computer

Hopefully your need to study doesn’t get to this point, but it could be a funny story later on.

What's on your Susquehanna bucket list?? Tweet us @hcsusquehanna!