Rob and Blac Chyna- Offical Via Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

There may be wedding bells soon for the Kardashian clan… and this time, they may be for Rob. Let’s take a journey through Instagram – the social media platform that seemingly created the curiosity around the alleged relationship between Rob and model, Blac Chyna.

Well, he’s back, ladies and gents. Rob Kardashian resurrected his Instagram about three weeks ago, and has since been in the media spotlight ever since. Why is Rob causing such a media frenzy, you may ask? Mainly because of his recently confirmed relationship with Blac Chyna.

Rob, always seemingly overshadowed by his sisters on Keeping Up the Kardashians, re-emerged with an image almost synonymous with his longtime behind-the-scenes presence: a selfie featuring the majority of his face covered by a bandana. While we were happy to see his gorgeous eyes back on our feeds, Rob’s elusive nature remained consistent with the more reserved image that he has portrayed for so long.

Rob’s second post is a meme featuring Blac Chyna shopping for a car seat, which alluded to her being pregnant with Rob’s child.  The pic immediately caused a media uproar, with speculation that Instagram was a platform for the two to announce their relationship.

As with anything pertaining to the Kardashian name, speculation continued as Rob has posted more pictures of Blac Chyna.  Blac Chyna has contributed to the drama with her own posts and captions – for instance, after she was arrested for public intoxication, she posted a screen shot of a “#FreeChyna” photo and added the caption “when Zaddy holds you down no matter what”… totally talking about Rob! (He also posted a pic of them on FaceTime after the public intoxication incident). Lately, it appears as though the two are getting quite serious – Blac Chyna has since posted images of what appears to be her and Rob cuddling.

So, what’s the most recent question on the table? Well, it seems like Blac Chyna was recently spotted wearing an engagement ring, and has even posted Instagram caption’s such as “Missing bae” with a ring emoji. According to Entertainment Tonight, Kris Jenner recently commented on the relationship, stating “‘I don’t really know much about their relationship. I think they’re definitely friends, and they seem great.”

It seems like Rob is working to get healthy, and I’m glad that he’s trying to get back to a better place in his life. How this relationship all pans out? Only time (and Instagram, of course) will tell. Don’t forget, I didn’t even get into how the alleged Kylie – Chyna -Tyga (Chyna is Tyga’s ex!) feud is playing into all of this…it sure is never a dull day for the Kardashian-Jenner clan!