This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name:  Reed Guerino

Age:  19

Academic Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Durham, NH

Current location: Boston, MA

Astrological Sign: Pisces

Ethnicity: So American

Major: Global Business and Marketing

What kind of music do you like?  Everything from City and Colour to Jedi Mind Tricks, but I’ve been listening to a lot of Wavves recently.

One food you could eat weekly?  UBurger.  And I do.  

If you could fly somewhere tomorrow, where would it be?  Prague.

Most embarrassing song on your iPod?  “Afternoon Delight”… no regrets.

If you could have one super power what would it be?  The ability to teleport.

Interesting fact about you?  I’m from New Hampshire and have never gone skiing.

Celebrity crush?  Emily Ratajkowski.

Celebrity “man crush”? Ryan Gosling, Oscars 2014.

Turn ons?  Intelligent, cute girls that have motivation. And a nice butt.

Turn offs?  When girls pretend to like sports. I can’t stand when girls act like they’re into something just because they think it’s what guys want.

What advice would you give to a girl trying to impress you?  Be yourself, unless you have a terrible personality.

Ideal first date? A classy dinner where we can get to know each other… before the strip club.

What’s one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?  Pumpkin spice lattes.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  Packed a picnic and spent the day at the lake.

Biggest pet peeve?  When people intentionally act and speak unintelligently.

Three things and one person you’d want on a deserted island? Volleyball, ice-skate, life raft, and Tom Hanks.

Favorite quote to live by? “The reason we all like to think so well of others is that we are all afraid for ourselves. The basis of optimism is sheer terror.”

Three words to describe you? Independent, adventurous, and laid-back.