Nick Mosca ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Full Name: Nicholas Mosca (pictured on the right)
Academic Year: Sophomore
Major: Biology
Hometown: East Northport, New York
Relationship Status: Single
Astrological sign: Capricorn
Instagram: 113nick
Twitter: @Nickmosca

Biggest turn on: Girls who aren’t shy and easy to talk to.
Biggest turn off: Cocky girls

Celebrity crush: Jessica Alba

Future career goals/ambitions: Get a good job in the medical field and travel a lot.

Hobbies/interests: Going to the gym, longboarding, and hanging out with my roommates.

Favorite fashion trend for girls: Sundresses

Campus activities: Suffolk Sustainability

Three words you’d use to describe yourself: Caring, honest, fun.

First thing you notice about a girl: Her eyes.

What advice would you give to a girl trying to impress you: Just be nice, honestly.

If you had to be stuck on a deserted island for an entire year with another student at Suffolk university, who would it be: Any one of my friends.

If you had to pick a song to be the theme song to your life, what would it be: “I Don’t Like” by Kanye.

Most embarrassing song on your iPod: “Break the Ice” by Britney spears

Most embarrassing moment: Sleeping in the hallway of Miller last year and waking up to my RA.

Best part about your Suffolk experience so far: Meeting a lot of laid-back people and making new friends.

An interesting fact about you most people don’t know: I’m a only child.

Most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone: Surprised her and the airport with a ring.

Idea of a perfect date: Something different like skydiving followed by a nice dinner.

If people were to give you a superlative, what do you think it would be: Easiest to talk to.

Julia is a senior at Suffolk University in Boston, MA. She is an English major and Psychology minor and is the Blog Section Editor and a Campus Correspondent for HC Suffolk. After graduation, she hopes to write for magazines such as Glamour or Cosmopolitan, where she can pursue her interest in sex, love and relationships, beauty/make up, and fashion.