jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Mickey: The True Original Disney Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

In honor of 90 years of Mickey Mouse, Disney decided to release a brand new clothing and homeware line to commemorate the iconic Mickey Mouse!

The main aesthetic of this line revolves around the 1920’s dapper, preppy style while still giving off modern day elements. Using the iconic color scheme of black, red, yellow and white, reminiscent to Mickey Mouse. No matter what fashion emergency you have, this line covers fashion for black tie events to lounging around the house, which means you can stock up on every and anything this line has to offer!

Although this clothing line offers fashion for any occasion, you might not be able to wear Mickey merch everyday of the week, but you can bring this new line to any room in your house! From office supplies to kitchenware, this line has you completely covered! You can make your own Mickey waffles without having to go all the way to Disney World to get them, or clip papers together to bring Disney magic to the office!

Whether you buy some new Mickey themed clothes to add to your wardrobe or add some new Mickey-centric appliances to add some Disney magic to your everyday life! You can grab any and everything from this line at www.shopdisney.com!