Joseph Cesaro ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Full Name: Joseph Robert Cesaro

Academic year: 2015

Hometown: North Kingstown, RI

Sign: Leo

Twitter/Instagram: Cesaro_401

Whats Joe’s biggest…..

Turn On: Cute Laugh, eyes, and fashion sense

Turn Off: Girls that hang all over every dude or know they are hot, and club rats

Fashion trend for females: Sundresses and Gladiator Flats/Sandals

Least Favorite fashion trend: Platform Shoes/Sneakers

If you want to impress Joe, he advises you to…. Be confident, hold a good conversation, and dress well

Most embarrassing moment: Just telling a bad joke in general, I hate that feeling

3 words to describe yourself: Outgoing, Open, Socialite

3 things you’d bring to a deserted island: alot of Bagels and cream cheese, my iPhone, and headphones

Future Plans/aspirations: I want to get into fashion marketing internationally, maybe London or Italy. I’m an avid lover of Hip-Hop and streetwear too, so If i can bridge the gap between that and American Ivy Style, that would be cool.

Whose your “man crush”: Bradley Cooper. Clearly he’s the *Explicit* man.

Most embarassing song on your iPod? Something Justin Bieber, but that shouldnt be embarrassing; hes the truth.

How does it feel to be Campus Cutie? Its cool! Although, I know deep down inside Mackenzie didnt want to make this happen.  I’d thank my mom, dad, and Pilot Nation. Check that out at PilotNation.Bandcamp.Com

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.