Ivan Lanz ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Ivan Lanz

Year: Junior

Major: Advertising/Marketing

Hometown: Miami, FL

Relationship status: Single

Involvement on Campus: Advertising Club

Astrology sign: Virgo

Instagram: @Ivesmatik

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you want to have with you? Camera, Lighter, I guess some sort of knife or machete

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?  Australia

What are some of your hobbies/interests? Photography and design

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Beautiful, smart, has a nice smile, works out and is passionate about what she does

What are your biggest turn offs? Someone whose superficial and materialistic

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Pretty cute I guess :)

What is your most embarrassing moment? Getting caught by the cops taking pictures of a model topless in an abandoned marina. (It was for her portfolio)

What is your dream job? Landscape photographer who gets paid to go around the world to take photos and film

Favorite TV show? Action: Prison Break, Comedy: Modern Family

What is your guilty pleasure? Haagen Dasz coffee ice cream

What’s the one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?: Heels, honestly how do you even??

What is the most embarrassing song on your itunes? Cant Get Enough of your Love, Babe by Barry White (my parents used to play this a million times when I was a child)

Who is your celebrity crush? Mila Kunis

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? Surprised her on her bday by giving her something unique every day that week by random friends in different time intervals.

What is something a lot of people don’t know about you? I’m really into fashion and design.

What are your favorite/least favorite fashion trends for women? My favorite fashion trend for woman would be yoga pants. And for my least favorite fashion trend would be UGG boots

Describe your ideal date night in Boston: Go to dinner around the North End then take some pastries and wine to go and go to my roof deck with the view of downtown Boston.

Any advice for the ladies trying to win you over? Be straight up, or straightforward with me. I love girls who have enough self-confidence that THEY will tell ME that they like me. Its usually vice-versa but I like when a girl does it because it proves her self-confidence.

If you’re interested in modeling or setting up a photoshoot with Ivan checkout his instagram @ivesmatik and shoot him an e-mail (in his bio!)

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.