Connor McCarthy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Full Name: Connor Michael McCarthy
Academic Year: 2016
Hometown: Hanover, MA
Relationship Status: Single
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Major: Finance
Dorm Building: Modern Theatre (10 west)

Biggest Turn on with a girl: Is her smile, and if they have nice teeth, bad teeth are a weird pet peeve of mine.

Biggest Turn off: A girl who is on their phone the whole time you are with them, its obnoxious, its fine to be on your smart phone but not when your next to someone hanging out with them. And high maintenance girls are a huge turn off, its better to go with the flow than be a pain and annoying.

Favorite movie and why?: Gone Baby Gone, Im a huge Casey Affleck fan in the movie. Plus the author of the books Dennis Lehane has made other great movies like Mystic River and Shutter Island. But the ending creates great controversy, plus its a Boston film.

Celebrity Crush and why: Minka Kelly, Friday Night Lights, hands down number 1, brown hair blue eyes stud.

Future Career Goals/Ambitions: Hope to some day move my way up and start my own accounting firm, pay off my loans….

Hobbies/Interests: I play hockey, love watching movies, having a good time, meeting new people, stayin in shape.

Most embarrassing moment: Freshman in high school, all the seniors on the hockey team made me ride in the trunk of a small closed off toyota camry, one of the worst experiences, it was a 45 minute ride and everyone found out about in school the next day. Classic freshman hazing

Best date you’ve ever been on?: Probably going to the sox game, having real good seats too.

Favorite Quote/Lyric: “great moments are born from great opportunity”

What about Suffolk University are you most looking forward to? Finally going to college and starting my major, hopefully making a whole new set of friends and meeting a lot of different people I normally wouldn’t meet.

Do you plan on getting involved on campus, if so, doing what? i’ll be playing hockey next year so definitely that and Ill be open to new ideas for sure.

Whats an interesting fact about you most people don’t know? I took two years off after high school so I am going in as a 20 year old freshman, might need some serious tutoring.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl/women? Haven’t had to to this point, been single for a while.

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.