Campus Cutie Alert! Meet: Dan Mazzei

Full Name: Daniel C. Mazzei
Academic Year: Freshman
Hometown: Tewksbury, MA
Major: Journalism

Born and raised an athletic hockey player, this campus cutie is one to look out for not only on campus, but also on the ice:“I just started in January with the [Suffolk] team after transferring from Wentworth, so it’s hard for me to say how things have been all year, but we’re working hard every day to get better and hopefully start posting some wins. I started as a center for the team, but due to some injuries I’ve been moved back to defense. Juggling school and hockey can be difficult and stressful at times, but for the most part I’m able to get in and out of practicequickly, so I have plenty of time to take care of my work. My favorite hockey team is the Boston Bruins, and my favorite player is Patrice Bergeron. This is where I live and grew up so I’ve always supported the home team.”

If you had to describe yourself in just 3 words, what would they be?  “Yo soy fiesta.” Sorry for those who don’t understand the Gronk (Patriots) reference.

Celebrity crush?  My celebrity crush is definitely Charlize Theron.

Tell me something most people don’t know about you?  Something most people don’t know about me is that I’m a 21-year-old freshman.

Turn-ons?  Classy, intelligent, confident, athletic body, nice teeth, and brunettes are a must!

Turnoffs?  Girls that act stupid on purpose, party animals, dressing trashy, and odd piercings just don’t work for me.

Relationship Status:Taken…sorry ladies!
My name is Alexa Mellardo and I am currently a sophomore and Broadcast Journalism major at Suffolk University, located in the heart of one of the most charming cities in the world: Boston. A passionate journalist, I am fortunate to be doing what I love to do….writing! When I’m not composing articles for two awesome online publications (hercampus.com and also collegefashionista.com) and attending classes, I intern at a trendy magazine in the city. In between, I love to shop and spend time with my friends and my boyfriend. I have two addictions: shopping and cupcakes. In light of that, what better place to be than just blocks away from Newbury Street, Charles Street and Quincy Market? My quaint, vintage brownstone apartment in Beacon Hill is where my two best friends and I keep it strictly classy and fashionable. We turned our apartment into a comfy fashionable haven, and we enjoy relaxing and entertaining our friends. Living in such an awesome city provides a wealth of opportunity, fun, and culture to embrace. My dream is to one day be a respected, well-known broadcast journalist.