5 Fun Things To Do On Halloween When You’re Under 21

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Now that fall has finally arrived, it’s never too early to start thinking of your Halloween plans for this year, although there doesn’t seem much to do in Boston on Halloween other than going bar hopping. Believe it or not, there are many alternatives for us teenagers that are under 21! Here are 5 creative ideas you can do with your friends to have a fun October 31st.

1. Touring the city of Boston with your friends is always a great and memorable experience. The Boston Ghost and Graveyard Tour is a great way to sightsee. These tours take place all throughout October, but what better day to go than Halloween night? Adventure through the oldest burial grounds in the city while hearing creepy stories about the ghosts that haunt the streets. To see videos, pictures and prices, visit the website here.

2. Interested in staying in and having a relaxing night with you girlfriends? Grab your pajamas and some popcorn and have a movie night! Here are some great Halloween movies worth the watch:

Classics:                                                        

Hocus Pocus

Halloween Town

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Twitches

Poltergeist

Halloween

Nightmare on Elm Street

Newer Releases:

The Conjuring

Paranormal Activity

Evil Dead

Scream

Fun size

3. Have a party of your own! Invite your friends and make some festive and tasty treats. Try some of these yummy recipes:

Candy Corn Punch  This festive and colorful drink only requires three ingredients! If you love candy corn I would seriously recommend giving this one a try.

Graveyard Chocolate Cheesecake dip– Cute and fun to eat! Most of these ingredients you can find around your house and it only takes minutes to make.

Mini Caramel Apples– Who doesn’t love a classic caramel apple? These easy and fun bite size treats are perfect for a small get together or movie night.

Cheesy Breadstick Bones– No need to order a pizza, these cheesy bread sticks will you fill you right up. Try taking a break from all the sweetness with these savory and festive snacks.

4. If Boston doesn’t sound exciting enough for you, head north to the town of Salem where Halloween never sleeps. Sink in all the witchcraft at the multiple museums and historic sites the town has to offer. Wear your best costume and participate in various walking tours, hay rides and parades. For more information about event dates, visit this website: http://www.boston-discovery-guide.com/halloween-in-salem.html

5.) Legoland Discovery Center Adult Night: Halloween

When you think about it… Halloween is just another excuse for adults to act like kids again…. We get to wear cute costumes and eat lots and lots of candy. But why stop there? Check out Legoland Discovery Center at Assembly Row to really let your inner child run free! There are games, rides, and of course Legos! Be sure to rock your best costume because there will be a contest, along with a mummy wrapping contest… talk about reliving your childhood! Halloween themed adult night is this Wednesday October 19th, from 7-9, tickets cost $23 (you can buy tickets here) and you have to be 18+ to attend!