20 Reasons Why Jennifer Lawrence is the Epitome a Woman in Her 20’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

1. Jennifer realizes what comes first for girls in their 20’s

2. She gets what it feels like to listen to your professors lecture…over and over…

3. JLaw gives some great advice about college

4. She gets what it feels like to get your first “real” job/internship

5. …until you have so much work your social life starts to disappear

6. She shares the same response as you everytime someone judges you for slacking off and wearing leggings

7. She gets what it was like the first time you cooked yourself food in your first apartment.

8. She understands what it’s like everytime a guy tries to talk to you at a social outting.

9. She shares the same relationship with her dream crush that you do with yours.

10. She knows that sometimes everyone has a needy Saturday night.

11. She also realizes how much it sucks that there are no more things like “lazy sick days.”

12. She understands that there is only one activity that trumps all.

13. She understands the relief you feel when your relatives finally stop asking you what you’re going to do with the rest of your life.

14. JLaw understands what it’s like after you’ve been at your first job/internship for a few months.

15. She knows exactly what Sundays are for.

16. She understands that sometimes you don’t actually “hate” that one guy in your class/office like you may claim.

17. She also has that one guy friend that just gets it.

18. She also had big dreams to go to the same school that you always wanted to go to.

19. And sometimes she gets a little reckless too.

20. And at the end of the day, JLaw doesn’t care about what anyone thinks, nor should you!

Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell