Ryan Nowlan ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is STU’s lovely Ryan Nowlan. He’s a third year from the anthropology department. And guess what? This big spoon cuddling guy is single.

Major(s):

Anthropology

Hometown:

Havelock, NB

Single?

Yes

What song just makes you want to party or dance?

“Diamonds and Guns” – The Transplants.

What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?

Dinner for one at The Blue Door, followed by a starry walk back home where I’ll treat myself to a top shelf bottle of Chardonnay.     

You’re part of the fraternity on campus. Tell me what it’s like!

Yeah! It’s great, I couldn’t have asked for a better group of guys! We strive to better ourselves and our community in any capacity we can.  

You have one day left to live. What would you do and why?

I would hang out with my mom for the day, she brought me into the world so I owe her.

Do you have any special talents?

I can squirt liquids between my two front teeth, pretty far too. Come at me bro, ‘splish-splash,’ you jelly?

What made you choose STU?

I can’t turn down a good deal.

When you cuddle with someone, do you prefer to be the big spoon or the little spoon?

Big spoon for the most part, but I’ll try anything once.

I'm Ayla (like Kayla without the K). I'm a second year student attending St. Thomas University in NB, Canada. My passions include eating, sleeping, and crocheting a beanie a day. I'm sassy and puns are the way to my heart. I have passionate and vivid opinions about everything, so hopefully you all will get to read what I have to say - thanks to Her Campus!