Oscar Baker III ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

Looking for tall, dark and handsome? Look no further, because this week’s Campus Cutie is none other than third-year STUdent, Oscar Baker III.

Major:

Journalism and communications

Hometown:

Saint Augustine, FL

Relationship status:

Single

Why the third?

My grandfather and father decided to name me after them. Family tradition.

What’s the one song that makes you happy when you hear it?

I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston. [It’s] cheerful, brightens my day.

If you could compare yourself to any cartoon character, who would it be and why?

Chucky from Rugrats. I’m scared to go on adventures at times.

What is your dream job?

Sportscaster at ESPN.

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

Super strength, I could just pick things up and put them down.

If you could choose to be any animal for a whole week, what would it be and why?

Wolf. They’re majestic and it’s actually my Micmac spirit animal (in my Micmac name).

Hey! My name is Brittany Lively and I'm a Journalism/ Women and Gender studies major at St. Thomas University. I consider myself a bookworm, if I'm not working on a new story or other homework, I have my head in a book. Growing up in the small community of Geary, I quickly learned to love the idea of writing and the concept of story telling. I believe everyone has a story to tell and I want to share mine with the world. After graduation, I hope to fulfil my dream of working in broadcast journalism in either radio or television. Other than reading and writing, music is something very near and dear to my heart. I believe in the saying, "Music speaks when words can't." Playing the piano for 14 years, I learned at a young age why Beethoven was so depressed when he lost his hearing at a young age.