Kelsey Reid ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

This week’s girl Cutie is third-year student and soc major Kelsey Reid.  Read on for some fun facts (plus what she’s looking for in a relationship!).

Major:

Sociology

Hometown:

Fredericton NB

Relationship status:

Single

Interests:

Animals, movies, reading, photography – mind you I’m not all that good.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?

As of now, I have to say here in Fredericton because the majority of my friends and family are still here.

What is your fave ice cream flavour?

My favourite is Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked. It’s cookie and brownie dough all in one – so good!

What is your dream job?

That’s a tough one because I don’t even know what I want to do, but to me a dream job is a job that I would look forward go to everyday and being happy with what I’m doing

What do you look for in a relationship?

I look for someone who is nice and sweet. Someone that can I can laugh and joke around with.

Who would you get to write the soundtrack to your life?

Wow, so many people to think about. I would have to go with my closest friends.

What is your biggest fear?

I say failure, I’m worried about failing something – however that wont stop me from trying though.

Emma Chapple is a journalism major at St. Thomas University. She is the founding Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus STU.  In addition to HC, Emma also runs her own blog within the Her Campus Blogger Network, and contributes to several online publications.If you want to work with Emma, you can contact her at emmachapple57@gmail.com.