Alec Gregg ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

Our guy Campus Cutie for this week is a STU running star, Alec Gregg! Alec is a second-year student who runs cross-country and track for STU, and currently holds the hurdle record! Sorry gals, this guy is taken!

Major:

English and GRID with a minor in French.

Hometown:

Fredericton, NB.

Relationship status:

Taken.

Interests:

Running cross-country and track, and playing music.

What’s your favourite book?

Not really sure what my favourite book would be, probably Life of Pi, or Corey Taylor’s Seven Deadly Sins.

What philosopher do you like the most?

I’ve read so many now it’s getting hard to keep track of who said what, but I enjoyed reading Hobbes and Plato.

What is your favourite memory with your girlfriend?

My favourite memory with my girlfriend would be of this past weekend. We went to Moncton for Valentine’s Day and spent the night in a nice hotel with a water slide! Unfortunately the water slide was closed by the time we got there, and the next day the storm was too bad to go anywhere so we ended up being trapped in Moncton for two extra days. We didn’t have any reservations past that first day though so we ended up in three different hotels over the three days we were there.

On the second day everywhere was closed and even the kitchen staff at the hotel could not get to work so we had to wait until 8:00 p.m. to eat anything at all. All in all though we made everything we could of our trip and had a great time!

If your life were a movie, who would you cast to play yourself?

I’d want to play myself because then I’d be an actor and that sounds kinda fun.

What’s your favourite quote?

“What’s 50 grand to a @#$% like me, can you please remind me? A lot. That’s a life changing amount of money for normal people.” –Watsky (Rapper)

2nd year student at STU! I love to write, watch movies, listen to Kpop, be with friends and shop! I am currently studying Journalism.