Strath Style Picks- Faux Fur

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Faux fur is a huge trend every winter, with various colours and styles available on the market. We have rounded up our current favourites, some of which you have to grab fast before they’re gone as they’re hotly hyped! 

Wine Faux Fur Gillet, Misspap, £40

We are loving the autumnal vibes that this wine coloured gillet gives. It looks super cosy and great to throw on over some chunky knitwear!

Grey Faux Fur Fallaway Coat, River Island, £95

We love how luxurious and chic this waterfall style jacket it with the various faux fur, faux suede and faux leather sleeves. It is definitely worth the price tag! 

Stradivarius Faux Shearling Jacket, ASOS, £49.99

This is such a cute baby pink colour and is perfect for the super feminine girls out there! 

Zipped Faux Fur Backpack, Mango, £35.99

Faux Fur doesn’t just mean coats and gillets! You can keep up with this trend through these furry faux fur bags!

Texas Faux Fur Slip on Trainers, Topshop, £28

Or if you want to go completely all out, you can get your hands on some faux fur shoes also! 

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!