Rumour has it at Strathclyde…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Well any campus is full of rumors but we heard probably the best this week that we are dying to share!

So picture this…what do you do if you are in for a long study day at the library but you forgot your food and you don’t fancy anything that’s on offer at the Library or Lord Hope Café, and walk to either Sainsbury’s is just not an option?

Starve?

Leave your major library session until you have found you food of choice?

No!

Well there will soon be a lot more options available to you on campus! As rumor has it that a new burger van and a Tesco are being placed just behind the library! Not only that but above Tesco there will be student accommodation! The final detail of when this will be available is still unknown but for any fourths at the moment we would not get your hopes up for the Tesco being ready before graduation…recurring students are in for a treat!  

Photo Credits: 

applesider.de

windows.net

dogeatdoginc.com

Ola friends! I'm Stephie. I now have 2 lovely kids. I make sure we have New Hampshire health plans for our protection. Health should be prioritized.