HC Strath Campus Celebrity: Simona Marchetti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This weeks campus celebrity is…. Miss Simona Marchetti who is known for her repping her Italian culture, chic instagram account and being a general jetsetter. We caught up with Simona and here’s what she had to say about herself!

Name- Simona Marchetti

Year- 2nd year

Course- International Business w/ Modern Languages

Relationship status- single

Describe yourself in 3 words-enthusiastic, cosmopolitan & laidback

What’s your favourite night out in Glasgow? As long as there’s cheesy pop music to sing along to and a dance floor, anywhere will do for me

Who is your celebrity crush? Matthew McConaughey (his accent is so dreamy )

What is the top thing to do on your bucket list? Road trip through South America

Do you have any hobbies? Photography- I’m constantly taking photos of everything I see

What’s your favourite food? Cheese

Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time? Hopefully I’ll have money so I can afford a pair of Louboutins

What’s been your most embarrassing moment? Following this woman out of Tesco thinking it was my mum and getting into her car

Quick Fire Qs

Rugby or Football? Rugby

Coke or Pepsi? Coke

Summer or Winter? Summer

TOWIE or Geordie Shore? TOWIE

Kim Kardashian or Khloe Kardashian? Khloe 

Thanks Simona! 

Make sure to follow HC Strath on Instagram @hercampusstrath and on Twitter @HerCampusStrath and like our Facebook page for daily updates! 

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!