HC Strath Campus Celebrity: Ross Ford

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This weeks campus celebrity is… Ross Ford. Known for his witty sense of humour, quirky style and general fame on campus, so we caught up with him this week to find out more about him!

Name- Ross Ford

Year- 2nd Year

Course- BA Business

Relationship status- Happily taken

Describe yourself in 3 words- Outgoing, talkative, thoughtful

What’s your favourite night out in Glasgow? They’re a bit of a dive, but Jelly and Shimmy are a great night out

Who is your celebrity crush? Has to be Lauren Pisciotta (I’m not even sure why she’s famous or what she does, but damn)

What is the top thing to do on your bucket list? Have someone ask for my autograph/picture

Do you have any hobbies? Drinking, gambling, socialising with friends and family, go to the football every week

What’s your favourite food? Tough one – I eat just about anything I’m offered. But you can’t beat a proper good pizza

Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time? – Rich

What’s been your most embarrassing moment? – I once managed to chip the ball over the bar from a yard in PE at school. I couldn’t even laugh at myself, I just walked away

Quick Fire Qs

Rugby or Football? Football. Rugby’s for people who wear brown shoes with shell suit bottoms and like Edinburgh

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

Summer or Winter? Summer

TOWIE or Geordie Shore? Geordie Shore. Whyaye

Kim Kardashian or Khloe Kardashian? Both. I’m just watching.

Thanks Ross!

Make sure to follow HC Strath on Instagram @hercampusstrath and on Twitter @HerCampusStrath and like our Facebook page for daily updates! 

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!