EATING OUR WAY AROUND GLASGOW: Yo! Sushi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Recently, Yo! Sushi opened a new restaurant in Glasgow City Centre. With tough competition from various other Japanese restaurants closeby, the restaurant continues to stand out from its rivals through its unique concept of food travelling around the restaurant on a belt which diners can choose to eat as well as ordering their own dishes from the menu. Ok, so we may not be massive fans of sushi here at HC Strath, but does that mean we can’t visit a sushi bar? Hell no! We are massive fans of the Katsu Curry with Rice, it is so tasty and the perfect portion size! We also love the Vegetable Yakisoba Noodles as well as the new Furikake Fries, they are so worth a try! See our food below!

I can’t wait to pay Yo Sushi a visit again in the future, it is the perfect place to go for a tasty, speedy lunch if you have a break between classes at university or are just on the go! 

Visit the Yo! Sushi website here to view the menu!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!