The best things about working with your boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Having a boyfriend is one thing but working with him…that can be a challenge! however there must be some good things about working with your boyfriend so here are the 8 best reasons that working with him is pretty ideal…

1. He will more than likely buy you food when he goes to the shop to get himself food…HELLO FREE FOOD! Eating and making money all day…I can’t complain

2. If you are having a really awful day he will be there to cheer you up! Everyone else knows to avoid you but he will always be there to make sure you’re okay

3. 

If you had been out the night before work and were feeling a little sensitive then the chances are he will be feeling the same! the only thing worse than being hungover is being hungover alone…IN WORK

4. 

You can keep an eye on him without being too obvious! it’s crazy girlfriend comes to work…I mean it could be a TV show…

5.

When you’re having a moan about someone he actually knows who you are talking about rather than staring into space thinking about what he’s having for dinner! This leads to endless hours of gossiping – maybe bitching – fun!

6.

You don’t need to be annoyed/worried/moody when he isn’t sending you texts because you will have the better version! Face to face texts! SO MUCH BETTER 

7. 

It is a guarantee that that oh so creepy fellow co-worker will leave you alone once you get a boyfriend in work! That’s reason enough to get a boyrfriend! 

8. 

Even on your worst day he will cope with the mood swings, the bipolar-ness and in the end he will still love you for being a complete pycho!