burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Micro-Fashion Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Best Micro-fashion Looks….

The next generation of fashionistas and fashion icons is all around. Micro-fashion has become the next sensation and it seems toddlers have taken over the fashion world putting all of us college girls to shame! While these kids may not be old enough to have their own fashion blogs it is evident they need to be credited for some of the greatest looks we have seen in society today!

They may be young (try 15 years younger than most of us) but these toddlers #OOTD is something to envy!

From toddler’s that have more sass than Beyoncé, to boys rocking the leather look better than any adult can, enjoy our selection of the 10 best looks across the world today… 

1. 

There is only one word to describe this trendy toddler…SASSY.  This chic, stylish and elegant look should be envied by everyone! Flawless should be this little girl’s middle name! She rocks the fur, she rocks the black and she rocks that messy bun! *Cries in envy *

2. 

This handsome guy should be number one on GQ magazine’s 10 most stylish men! Forget about Eddie Redmayne and David Gandy this little guy steals the show! The bowtie is probably the cutest thing ever! Well done him! If it was acceptable to ask for his number I would… 

3. 

Step aside you festival fashionistas! This floral headband beats every one I have ever seen! Despite being fifteen years to young this little one is looking set to take T in the park by storm!

4.

All in all we are just jealous of this boy! Why? Number one reason: we want to be chilling by a swimming pool like that. Number two reason: HIS WARDROBE. He looks set to walk on a runway for Gucci, Armani, you name it! So chic, so handsome! If he was twenty years older I would be proposing!

5. 

Looking at this cutie makes me crave winter! With the matching animal print scarf, bag and tights, this girl’s outfit is so on point! She looks so fierce, I need this outfit! 

Why do boys our age not dress like this? This is a snapback that we can actually accept! If this boy ever loses his style it’s a crime! Style Icon!!!

7.

No words necessary! Most people can’t even work a leather skirt at our age! Congrats to this lil smiler! She’s working it!

8.

He is catwalk ready! If I left the house like this I would be wanting to see the paparazzi non stop! Cool is his middle name, and ehh where did he get that jacket? Not only do I want, I NEED. 

9. 

It’s safe for me to say that I am jealous! I don’t know if I have ever looked this chic or ever will look this chic! And by the look on this little girls face she knows she owns it! 

10. 

Last but certainly not least is this guy! He could be on the front page of the magazine with this picture! Outfit – Tick! Pose – Tick! Cuteness- Tick! Is there anything this little boy is missing?…. apart from fifteen extra years.