sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Things That Should Be On Every College Girl’s Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

18 Things That Should Be On Every College Girl’s Bucket List

The years at school, uni and college are stressful, tiring and without a bit of fun – DEADLY! As young women we need some fun, we need some adventure and we at HerCampus understand that everyone is probably too busy to think up a list of what they want to do, so since we are so generous we have came up with the perfect Bucket List for students! Enjoy and please do try these at home!

1.    MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS – we don’t wanna see any lonely people around campus, so get out there and show off your wonderful self

2.    Get ill during freshers – it might sound like a strange request but if you aren’t ill then you haven’t done it right, the first week of uni should be constant coughing in every lecture….and trust me it gets annoying.

3.    Get so drunk you can’t get in a club/ get kicked out a club – helllloo you’re a student, if you were behaving like an angel all the time even your parents would be worried!

4.    Get Netflix – it’s a uni necessity

5.    Get Netflix addicted – trust me this won’t be hard

6.    Go on a bar crawl – It’s the easiest way to explore a new city…just tell your parents it’s a cultural activity

7.    Ask someone out – You’re at uni, it’s time to reinvent yourself…so see that person you stare at during lectures…stop being a stalker and actually make a move…please the staring is creepy…

8.    Try alcohol that isn’t your usual – it’s too tempting to always ask for the usual vodka coke…be a bit more adventurous, order that venom bucket, I know you want to!

9.    Go to a lecture drunk – you never know maybe you will take more in…

10.   Go on a road trip- even if it’s a twenty minute drive, you’re still gonna feel cool…

11.    Go on a singles night – If you are a single pringle who is ready to do some mingling then a singles night is the perfect way!

12.   Get yourself on Tinder – I mean you might think it’s embarrassing but you never know your Prince Charming could just be a swipe to the right away!

13.  Kiss a stranger – just since you can 

14. Stay up all night – Don’t waste it and stay up doing school work, get drunk, have a party! Embrace the student life! 

15. Join a Club – it might sound loser-ish but joining clubs is one of the best ways is making friends at uni, and a good thing to put on a CV! 

16. GLAMPING – Camping no way…but camping with a hint of glamour, yes please! Bear Grylls who????

17. Do something for charity – College and uni isn’t just about going crazy, it’s also a great time to give something back and feel good about yourself! 

18. Last but certainly not least…GET A DEGREE – While you are out having fun don’t forget why you actually go to college, to graduate with an amazing degree to open up loads of opportunities in the future!