burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 of Blake Lively’s Best Outfit’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

10 of Blake Lively’s Best Outfit’s

Let’s be honest it’s not like we didn’t already want to be Blake Lively, from when she first appeared in Gossip Girl every guy and girl was obsessed…I think it’s safe to say she is everybody’s #WCW.

To add to her already perfect life she tops it off by making up half of one of the hottest couples of like forever. I seriously don’t know who is luckier her or Ryan Reynolds! And now adding a perfect lil baby into the mix life is pretty much perfect…

As if we couldn’t be any more jealous of her life she also has one of the best wardrobes out there! From a casual chic to a breathtaking dresses here is our collection of our favorite Blake Lively looks! 

1. 

Even wearing all black she would stand out from the crowd! She looks effortlessly chic and sophisticated in every way! And come on have you seen those shoes? I think I might be in love. 

2. 

Is it even fair to be so flawless? Blake has owned this outfit, perfect for a day date or even out at night…does she ever get it wrong? 

3. 

I can only think of a handful of people who would ever look good in this outfit…and most of them are men. She does an amazing job in making every outfit unique to her! Something that is practically impossible for many celebs to do, we have seen it on Rihanna, we have seen it on Portia di Rossi but no one quite pulls it off as well as Blake! 

4. 

When she turned up in this dress last year she put many celebs to shame! She is sophisticated with a touch of sexiness at the same time. It’s obvious she knows how to dress to impress!

5. 

This vibrant dress is a personal fave for me! Just by looking at her she gets me especially in the mood for summer! 

6. 

This 1960’s glamour look shows that even is she was born 60 years ago she would still be the biggest fashionista about! This cute dress catches my eye and should inspire all of us college girls to experiment more with what we are wearing.

7. 

She has clearly always been the Queen of Style with this look being pictured in 2009! With a plunging neck line and massive slit in the leg she somehow manages to still pull of elegance! The best thing about this dress is that it was revealed she styled it all by herself! Amazing! 

8. 

Who could forget this look from this year? She looks radiant, and that is one lucky baba! Not only has this baby got the HOTTEST parents but also access to this wardrobe? The only thing I would be complaining about is all my friends fancying my dad! 

9. 

Only Miss Lively herself has the legs to pull off this super mini! This dress is an ideal cocktail dress…the only thing that would make it more ideal for us would be if the price matched our budget! In our dreams! 

10. 

Last but certainly not least Blake is showing us that she can also pull off casual chic!  A colorful wrap like this needs to be in every girls shopping basket! Paired with the knee high tan boots, this outfit is a worthy number to make onto the top 10!