This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

New Zealand

Queenstown: Arguably the prettiest place in the world. If you’re into sitting on grass with a bottle of wine looking at breathtaking views or jumping from a plane over mountains covered in snow next to a crystal blue lake then this is the place for you. There is not a single view here that won’t leave you speechless.

Wellington: The cutest city with the most character. From the beach to the mountains to the city streets, you really can’t beat Wellington on a good day.

Northland: The roads are empty and the views are great, what more could you want?

Australia

Gold Coast & Sydney: These places will blow away your expectations, cute surfer beach town vibes just hours away from mountains.

Thailand

Phuket: Feeling out of place is just something you’ll have to get used to. Walking down the streets you will be offered more than you could ever imagine. And it’s just a longboat ride away from quiet beaches with crystal clear water. 

Koh Phi Phi: I know it’s hard to believe, but this place really exists and it’s amazing.

Vietnam

Halong Bay: Few things compare to sitting in a kayak in the middle of this bay hearing the birds and monkeys up in the trees. Truly a magical place

Hanoi: If you like feeling overwhelmed this is the place for you. Walking across the street when there are no rules is something that takes a little bit of getting used to but once you do it you will feel unstoppable.

Indonesia

Ubud: I could seriously stay in this place forever and never get bored, the streets were filled with unique little stores and the nicest people. The Monkey Forest was certainly and experience, I almost felt bad trying to take our keys back from this cute little guy. Everything from the rice fields to the food here was wild.

Gili T: Definitely a trip you need to take. Watching the sunset at the beach while little goats eating leaves from your hands and a rainbow in the background was hands down the cutest thing I have seen in my whole life. The turtles were pretty awesome too. 

Annie Sweeney

Stonehill '18

.
Julia Spugnardi

Stonehill '18

.