Thank You Her Campus

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Throughout my 3 years with Her Campus Stonehill, I have had the opportunity get to know the most amazing and talented women. From political writing to fashion and everything in between, the women of our chapter have continued to blow me away with their gift for sharing their ideas. Not only are there amazing women in our chapter, but all of the Her Campus contributors across the country continue to raise the bar for women in journalism. Her Campus gives me hope that the future will be lead by strong, educated, and empowered women.

As for myself, Her Campus has allowed me to grow as a writer and gave me a platform to share my thoughts, feelings, and ideas in a way I would have never been able to in the traditional academic sense. My favorite article I’ve ever written, “Girl Math: Financially Responsible Edition,” gave me the confidence to write about new topics I typically wouldn’t know a lot about. In “Stonehill’s Most Eligible Bachelor,” I got to put my interviewing and marketing skills to the test to produce a well rounded, interesting piece.

Lastly, I would like to thank my friends and parents for their continued support throughout my time at Her Campus. From brainstorming article ideas with me to reposting and sharing the final product, they have been my biggest fans throughout everything. I will never have enough words to thank them.

With Peace and Love,

Kenzie

Kenzie Mannone

Stonehill '24

Kenzie is a Senior at Stonehill College studying Criminology and Sociology. When she isn't posting discussion boards, she's working out, scrolling on TikTok, or rewatching Criminal Minds!