This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Life update …. I’m moving across the country when I graduate. Yup, never thought I’d be doing that, but I am!!

With a little more than a month left of my senior year, I always thought I would graduate, get a job in corporate, and move to Boston.

Then with the pandemic, I was like, why the heck should I just settle down right away? And so, even though I’m a little nervous, I am also wicked excited.

I’ll be out west for six months, and I cannot wait to do something so outside my comfort zone because there truly is no better way to grow than to push yourself outside your norm. Also…. I love it out west.

I’m feeling all the emotions as my time at Stonehill is nearing an end and I can’t wait for all the exciting moments coming up with my friends.

I cannot believe this is my last Her Campus article ever and I am so glad to have been part of such an encouraging, positive, environment for my four years at Stonehill. Cheers to our next adventure!

Corinne Lewis

Stonehill '22

Corinne Lewis is a Senior at Stonehill College and her hometown is Franklin, MA. Her desire to live creatively has led her to pursue her BSBA and BA in Marketing and Graphic Design while running her own business, Power of Me. Corinne loves connecting with her community and utilizes Her Campus to write about her personal experience and values. She finds bliss in sunsets on the beach, sipping on a freshly brewed cup of coffee, practicing spirituality, and listening to podcasts. Corinne believes that we all have a story to share and hopes to inspire those around her.