Sites We Love: Iseeyoustonehill.tumblr.com

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last two weeks, you’ve probably heard of these new tumblr websites. Tumblr is a site where people can make blogs about anything, and one pioneer has made whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com, and has a launched an epidemic.

All across the nations different schools have made their own representations of whatshouldwecallme.

This site has created a visual representation of different scenarios people face in their life, in a humorous way. For example:

Stonehill has not been immune to this trend of creating its own whatshouldwecallme tumblr. This website consist of campus related stereotypical jokes that Stonehill students face on a daily basis.

We salute you, anonymous Stonehill student, who put priority in creating this page to make us laugh instead of studying for finals.

Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.