This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

I love any and all types of music, including rock, pop, rap, indie, alternative, you name it. I probably have each genre in my Spotify playlists. One of my favorite pastimes is making obscurely named and themed Spotify playlists. Some of my favorites (and my pride and joy) are my childhood favorites titled “Capri Sun,” because, well, Capri Sun was a staple in my childhood. Another favorite is “Pizza Rolls,” which is filled with songs that make me sob because my comfort food is pizza rolls (sensing a food theme here!). Most of the songs in my playlists come from my friends and family members’ recommendations. I love hearing what people are listening to and adding new music to my playlists! I thought I would reach out to some friends, see what there are listening to and share their recommendations. Here is what they said!

“Homesick” by Noah Kahan

“The Archer” by Taylor Swift

“Would That I” by Hozier

“Astrovan” by Mt. Joy Band

“My Mind and Me” by Selena Gomez

“Orange Juice” by Noah Kahan

“Strawberry Wine” by Noah Kahan

“Oh Caroline” by the 1975

“Lawrence” by Abby Cates

“Oregon” by Briston Maroney

“Euro Step” by Westside Gunn

“I’m Good (Blue)” by David Guetta & Bebe Rexha

“Shadow on the Wall” by Video Age

“Let it Happen” by Tame Impala

A FAN FAVORITE IS NOAH KAHAN!

Erin Johnston

Stonehill '23

Name: Erin Johnston Grade: Senior Hometown: East Providence, Rhode Island Major: Psychology, Minor: Political Science Campus Involvement: Women's Cross Country and Track and Field, Hope Happens Here Hobbies: Thrifting, Hiking, Walking my Dog, Listening to music