This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Well Skyhawk’s last night marked another Midnight Madness in the books, and oh boy was it extraordinary! The night started off with the basketball teams doing their walkouts and the freshmen making their first “appearances” to the student body. The basketball teams also participated in the three point contests and helped pump up the crowd. The cheerleaders, dance team and RUCKUS all performed their own routines and they really rocked out with their hawk out. Several students participated in games and events that were put together by Spirit Committee and the Women’s Lacrosse Team. These events included, knockout, dizzy bat, a three- point contest, backboard swish, three-legged race and a wheel barrel race. With a couple falls by the contestants, the night ended with a bang by storming the court. All in all, midnight madness 2016 was a success, and we are already counting down until next years ~ only 363 days!!!!