Jonas Brothers Release New Single

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

The boys are back! Technically, they never left according to those avid Jonas fans out there like myself. However, for most people, the Jonas Brothers have been a thing of the past.

After four years without releasing new music, the brothers are back and ready to take the music world by storm once again! Their new single “Pom Poms” was released on April 2nd and within hours reached the top 10 songs on iTunes. The new single is very high energy with an infectious beat and catchy lyrics to match. This track will make you want to dance until tomorrow and if you’re looking for a summer anthem then look no further!

“Pom Poms” is an addictive track and a great way to reintroduce the Jonas Brothers to the world. While we may not have figured out what Pom Poms exactly means, Nick Jonas stated earlier on air with Ryan Seacrest that “It’s kinda self-explanatory. It’s got a lot of different meanings. I’ve got my own personal meaning for it.” The music video is definitely different from their previous ones and features a lot of random things from a gospel choir to a dance battle featuring Nick Jonas. Get ready to put your pom poms down and go buy “Pom Poms” on iTunes! Also be sure to look out for the boys on tour this summer!

If you want to buy the song on iTunes, check it out here:http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pom-poms-single/id625364121

Take a peak at the music video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AHitulGaS9k

Kate McCarthy is  a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, Massachusetts. She is a Communications major and a journalism minor. Although she does not know what she wants to do when she graduates, her dream job is having her own talk show and becoming a one woman sensation, like Oprah. At Stonehill, you can find her  winning championships with her intramural basketball team, swimming laps in O'Hara Pond or reading James Patterson novels in the cafeteria. After a semester studying abroad in the Czech Republic, her main goal in life is to travel the world. She is currently interning in Los Angeles, at the Queen Latifah show.