Jeff Santos ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Whether you’ve heard him perform in Surround Sound, seen him standing in the crispy chicken wrap line on Thursdays, visited him in Career Services, or he was your Peer Mentor, junior Jeff Santos is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable faces on Stonehill’s campus.  Having spent last semester studying abroad at University College London and last spring interning in Washington DC, Jeff is back in full force this semester. Starring as Reverend Shaw Moore (preach) in the Musical Theatre Club’s production of “Footloose” at the end of the month, Jeff is surely making a splash with his return to Stonehill after being off campus for a year.

Hometown: Beverly, MA

Major: History

Minor: Business Administration

What was your favorite part of studying abroad?

My favorite part of studying abroad in London was definitely the British accents. I’ve been obsessed since my first Harry Potter film so it was a dream come true. I pretended I went to Hogwarts…they didn’t appreciate it.

If you could be any Hollywood celebrity for the day, who would it be and why?

I would choose Justin Timberlake. Not only is he an amazing singer and hilarious actor, he is friends with some of the biggest names in Hollywood. Beyoncé and Adele would definitely receive a call or two.  

What is your favorite song to perform in Surround Sound?

[It’s] a close tie between Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap and our mash-up of How to Save a Life by the Fray and Save Me by the Ballroom Thieves.  

Favorite dessert at the bakery

I live for the make your own sundae bar. I work at an ice cream place back home so I enjoy making a masterpiece.

Shout Outs: Surround Sound, the Peer Mentor team, New Hall Suite 521, my family, friends and my diabetic cat, Henry. 

My name is Shannon Bianchi and I am a junior communications major and sociology minor at Stonehill College. I spent the Fall 2013 semester studying abroad in London, England and during that time i was able to travel to six European countries. Since coming home from abroad, I have been hired as a student ambassador for Stonehill and I am excited to be a new member of the HerCampus Stonehill team!