This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Hi everyone! This lovely fall weather makes me (as an English major and a lover of books) think of reading! I love sitting outside with the leaves falling around me while I enjoy a good read, so I thought I’d share my favorite book with you all in case you are looking for something good to read!

My favorite book of all time is Kissed by an Angel, written by Elizabeth Chandler. I first read this book around freshman year of high school, and I’ve read it countless times since! It’s technically a trilogy, with Kissed by an Angel, The Power of Love, and Soulmates, but I’ve only seen the edition where all three are in one book. (So if you do decide to read it, I recommend getting the edition with all three!) Anyway, I’ve been going on and on about how amazing this book is so you’re probably wondering what it’s actually about. Don’t worry, there won’t be any spoilers!

The Kissed by an Angel trilogy is about a high school girl named Ivy. She falls in love with this boy named Tristan and they become boyfriend and girlfriend. Sadly, they get into a car accident and Tristan dies. He becomes an angel who watches over Ivy, but Ivy doesn’t know he’s there. Tristan then figures out that the car accident wasn’t an accident at all. Someone wanted Tristan dead. And now they are after Ivy. But will Tristan be able to save her? You’ll have to read it to find out!  

Emma Cianciulli

Stonehill '22

Emma is a senior at Stonehill College, where she is majoring in English. When she isn't at school, Emma enjoys thrift shopping, reading a good book, spending time with her horse, and hanging out with friends. She lives in New Hampshire with her mom and two cats. Her dream job is to be an editor for a fashion magazine.