Christine Moodie ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Stonehill’s women soccer team recently went head to head with American International College (AIC). The lady Skyhawks battled fearlessly against AIC who is currently undefeated and has not been scored on all season.  We caught up with junior Christine Moodie to see how she felt scoring the lone goal against AIC thus ending their streak and adding to an already impressive resume!

Name: Christine Moodie

Major: Environmental Science

Year: Junior

Position: Midfield

How did it feel to score the only goal against an undefeated team like AIC?

It was a great feeling to get a goal against AIC.  As a team we were playing so well in the second half and had a lot more scoring chances, so the goal just made some of the hard work pay off.  Although the final result didn’t end in the way we wanted it to, there was a silver lining for us as a team to have been the only team to have scored against AIC.

What else can we expect from the Stonehill women’s soccer team this season?

I think you can expect great things from our team this year.  We have a lot of talent and passion, and I believe when we go out and play our game, we are limitless!

Favorite Athlete: Alex Morgan

Favorite Meal in the cafe: Vegetarian Lasagna

*Featured question of the month*

If you were on the Queen Latifah Show (because yes ladies and gentlemen, she DOES have a talk show now), what would you talk about with the Queen?

I guess if I had the chance to meet Queen Latifah, I would ask her what she thought her greatest achievement was. 

Sam Rose

Stonehill