This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

As the semester comes to an end, final exams, projects, and essays are beginning to ramp up. Don’t worry we will survive!! In the meantime, to give ourselves a little break from the increased stressors of school, I thought it would be fun to write something that can keep us looking forward to the near future: summer! Here are some of my tips, tricks, and go-to products to make you glow this summer.

Moisturizing body lotion

The base of every amazing glow is moisturized skin. My go-to body lotion is the Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. It keeps your skin hydrated, soft, smooth, and healthy-looking. To pair with this, I also love to use the famous SOL Janeiro Bum Bum Cream to give the skin a bit more moisture and a beautiful scent!

Shimmer body oil

Now that we have a moisturized base, I like to use any type of shimmer body oil. My favorite being the SOL Janeiro Glow Body Oil. It smells amazing and ties together the summer glow look.

moisturizing face cream

Similar to the body, it is crucial to have a moisturized face to fully get a summer glow look. As someone who has combination skin, I have found that the Belief True Cream Moisturizing Bomb works great for me all year round. It’s especially great for when you get too much sun, as it helps soothe the skin.

Bronzer/blush

Having a great go-to blush enhances your summer glow look by subtly giving your face a bit more shape. I like to use the Milani blush in dolce pink as it has a tasteful amount of shimmer in it.

lip moisturizer

To finish off our summer glow look, we gotta have moisturized lips! My favorite all-time lip moisturizer is the Laneige Sleeping Mask in vanilla. It smells and looks great! It’s definitely a must-try ;)

Abbie is a junior at Stonehill College and is from Onset, Massachusetts. She is majoring in Business Management and minoring in Communication. She plans to one day work in Human Resources. Aside from writing articles, Abbie loves skiing, boat days, yoga, and adventures!