5 Cheap Holiday Gifts for People Who Have Everything

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

With the holiday season now in view, it’s time to stress about gifts. If you are buying for someone who already has everything, here are some ideas that will not clean out your wallet completely AND are under $30. 

1. Water bottle covered in stickers

One of my go-to gift ideas is to get a cheap metal water bottle off of Amazon and buy meaningful stickers from Red Bubble that remind me of that person, one that is about an inside joke, or memories. It usually isn’t much more than $25 and shows you put a lot of thought into the gift. You can never have too many water bottles!

1. What Do You Meme

This is definitely my favorite game out there. It is similar to ‘Cards Against Humanity’, but so more fun because if the visuals. They also sell hilarious expansion packs such as Mean Girls, Real Housewives, Game of Thrones, and more! It’s sold for $29.99 and the expansion packs are $11.99.

1. Face masks

You can never go wrong with a collection of different face masks. Whether you’re looking for a stocking stuffer or need to get a little something extra for that secret Santa gift, face masks make a useful and cheap kit. It could also be paired with a bath bomb for the perfect spa theme.

1. Cute socks

Everyone could always use a pair of socks. From fuzzy socks to sweater socks to graphic socks, they will definitely come in use with the colder weather approaching and spice up any outfit. They are really inexpensive too so they’re an easy gift if you’re not sure what to get someone!

1. Candles

Candles are an item that can literally brighten anyone’s day! No matter who you are buying for, whether it’s a family member or a friend, you can’t go wrong with this. Especially around the holidays, they have great scents and set the mood for the season. They are usually pretty cheap too depending on the size and brand of the candle

I'm Julia and I am from Chelmsford, MA! I am a senior at Stonehill College where I major in finance, minor in economics and entrepreneurship, and am a member of the women's lacrosse team. I enjoy skiing, hiking, music, and hanging out with my friends and family. I also love boats, food, and straight-up having a good time.