I think we can all agree that trying to do absolutely anything during finals week becomes a chore of Olympic intensity. When we’re put under the stress of final exams, it becomes just a little bit harder to be a functional human being. While we all like to think of ourselves as Leslie Knopes, this week turns us into Jerry Gergich, the dopey, accident-prone member of the Parks Department in fictional Pawnee, Indiana. Here are 9 times you were the Jerry Gergich of finals week.
1. When you have to give a final presentation and it goes a little something like
2. No doubt coffee becomes your BFF, but running between exams leaves a little less coffee in your cup and a little more on your shirt 3. Doing absolutely anything to avoid studying… even if that means eating a sandwich and staring at a blank wall
4. You start questioning the most fundamental things about yourself 5. When your professor says the final will be “comprehensive”
6. …and you realize you don’t even remember what you learned last week, let alone what you learned in September 7. You start to feel every emotion, resulting in a weird, sad-laughy meltdown
8. When even your favorite food can’t cheer you up
9. But it eventually ends and you realize this means a month of freedom So even if your finals week makes you into a Jerry Gergich, just remember that you will get through it and in your heart you’ll always be a Leslie Knope. Good Luck!