What to Wear for Easter Brunch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

One of my favorite holidays is Easter, not only because it is a day where wearing bunny ears is perfectly acceptable and considered in a classy fashion, showing off my “artistic” abilities in painting eggs, or eating those delicious marshmallow bunnies and chicks we all love and call Peeps, but because of all of the bright colorful dresses I get to wear!

One of my go-to designers for this special occasion is none other than Lilly Pulitzer!   With all of the bright fabulous prints found in all the dresses and skirts, there are so many options to choose from, and no print you wear can you go wrong in! This season’s top prints for Easter brunch include Dot Dot Hop, Fresh Cut, Foxy, For the Love of Lace, and Spring Fever Toile! Not only do all of these patterns include the newest colors for spring, but also each pattern is suitable and will look simple fabulous on anyone, regardless of shape, size, skin tone, or hair color!

Top styles include the Allure Dress, Maybell Dress, Ricci Shift, Lillian Dress, Amberly Dress, and Blossom Dress! Dot Dot Hop is the perfect print for the Lillian Dress, giving a sheer classic look with a dash of bold blues. The Maya Dress in Foxy is perfect for a more casual laid-back outdoor Easter brunch, all you have to do is wear some cute metallic gold sandals to add a bit of sparkle. A more sensual look is the Allure Dress in Fresh Cut; by adding a bit of cut out at the neckline gives this look some reveal but just enough for a formal occasion. A cute new trend for spring is nautical stripes which look absolutely fantastic in the Maybell dress style! In being able to mix and match the pattern you wish with the perfect silhouette dress that expresses your personality and style, you are able to “hop” to any festivity planned for this fun day!

And when in doubt, or not being able to make up your mind, if in Greek life, you are able to rock the pattern that represents the sorority you are a part of! These include Delta Delta Delta, Chi Omega, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Kappa Alpha Theta, Alpha Delta Pi, Delta Zeta, Delta Gamma, Alpha Phi, Kappa Delta!!

Which print is your favorite, share with us!