This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stanford chapter.

Working with beauty on a budget can be really difficult.
No one wants to spend all day in CVS hoping to find the right lipstick without actually trying it on, only to come back home and realize that the color is wrong. That being said, no one wants to run to Sephora and drop nearly 30 bucks on one product. So to help out those of us who haven’t given up on drugstore beauty products, here’s a list of the top 10 drugstore beauty buys.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
The Maybelline Fit Me foundation line is probably one of the best drugstore foundations there is. The formula is sheer and lightweight, but still covers well, leaving everyone who wears it with natural looking perfection. ($6)

Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm
Carmex lip balm smells good, keeps your lips healthy and moisturized and gives a hint of shine. It’s a super cheap way to keep your lips completely kissable. ($2)

Nivea Crème
This cream seriously multitasks. It’s a facial moisturizer. It’s a crazy potent hand cream. It’s body lotion in a quick pinch. And on top of all this, Nivea Crème smells amazing and is only 99 cents for a purse-sized container that lasts forever and a day.  ($1)

Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Facial Mask
This facial mask tightens pores and makes your skin brighter and fresher in a matter of minutes. You put it on in the shower, wash it off when you’re done, and walk away with beautiful looking skin. Because of all the mint, it feels amazingly refreshing. ($4)

Cover Girl Blush
Cover Girl blushes are classic. There’s a collection of colors that are sure to enhance any skin color. There’s a gorgeous coral color, a dusky rose and deeper plums and berry colors. This blush stays on all day and looks great on the skin. ($4)

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
The Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask nourishes your hair and keeps it looking luxurious and beautiful. Packed with vitamins for your hair, if you leave this on for a few minutes, it leaves your hair moisturized, nourished and gorgeous. ($7)

Rimmel London Lipstick in Airy Fairy
Rimmel London Lipsticks are great because they’re super-moisturizing and cheap. These lipsticks come in a variety of colors, but one of the best colors is Airy Fairy. Airy Fairy works for everyone in different ways: on lighter skin tones, it’ll be a gorgeous pink nude, and on medium to dark skin tones, it will be a beautiful frosty pink (which looks even better when paired with a light pink lip-gloss. ($5)

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss
Maybelline’s Color Sensational Lip Gloss line has great color, shine, and consistency. These glosses stays on for a sufficient amount of time and aren’t sticky at all. These look great over a lipstick or alone. ($8)

Garnier Fructis Skin Renew 3-Way Cleanser
Although Garnier Fructis is well known for their hair products, they actually make really awesome skincare products as well. The 3-Way cleanser is another multi-tasker (it’s a cleanser, exfoliator, and mask), and it will leave your skin looking fresh, radiant, and clear. ($8)

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter
While cocoa butter may sound like it’s too heavy for everyday use, it is actually really useful for getting amazing skin. Cocoa butter evens out skin tone and deeply moisturizes; it should be a part of every girl’s collection. ($6)