roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What’s Your Go-To Starbuck’s Drink for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Obsessed with Starbucks? Trust me, HC St. Vincent gets you. Here’s a list we put together of some of our favorite combinations Starbs has to offer!

1.) THE Pumpkin Spice Latte

The infamous PSL, need I say more. If you’re looking for a way to hop into the fall spirit, there’s no better option than the PSL. It’s light, warm, with just the right amount of spice to make any day brighter.

2.) Caramel Macchiato

Can you say yum! The Caramel Macchiato is made with expresso. So, that means if you’re looking for a way to get you through that mid-day slump, this is the drink for you.

3.) White Chocolate Mocha

When white chocolate meets steamed milk, you’re bound to be having endless expresso dreams of happiness. This drink is perfect for those days with just a little more chill! 

4.) Oprah Cinnamon Chai Tea Latte

When you just need that extra something to make you feel warm inside the Oprah Chai Tea Latte has your best intentions in mind. Cozy up to one of these and let yourself get all in your fall feels! Try it with a shot of pumpkin for extra added fall feels.

5.) Salted Caramel Mocha

Five Words: Toffee Nut Flavor with Caramel Drizzle. Quick! Say “I Want A Salted Caramel Mocha” five times fast!

6.) Chile Mocha

If you’re feeling a bit on the adventurous side, try the new Chile Mocha! It’s a new spin on your traditional Mocha!

7.) Caramelized Honey Latte

Caramel and Honey is basically a match made in Heaven. Trust me, this latte is as rich as the thread count in that blanket scarf you’re rocking. 

8.) Caramel Apple Spice

Are you dreaming of Apple picking and Fall Fests yet? Because I know I sure am… Go out and grab yourself a Caramel Apple Spice today! 

So, after reading this list you’re probably thinking: “Okay, so I’ll have one of everything,” am I right or am I right?”

Happy Fall HC St. Vincent!

-HCXO

Lisa Mason is currently a Junior Marketing major with a minor in Management. She is a member of Activities Programming Board, Women in Business, Singers, and works as an Admissions Ambassador at Saint Vincent College. Since she has a passion for meeting and helping others; she hopes to use her field of Marketing to become a professor as well as become a Marketing Manager of a firm someday in a major city. You can find her enjoying time with her friends, drinking salted caramel cappuccinos, or blogging. Also, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to say that she is a Netflix, caffeine, and retail therapy enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram: masonjar_17 and check out her blog at http://youngandtwenty.blogspot.com/.
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!