This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Susie Ellis

Birthday: August 24, 1995

Major: Accounting    

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: Taken

Her Campus (HC): What kinds of activities are you involved with?

Susie Ellis (SE): “I am a member of the Saint Vincent Women’s Basketball team and Women’s tennis team. I am also a member of the Student Athletic Advisory Committee. I also enjoy hanging out with my

family and friends and playing Spikeball.”

HC: Do you like playing two sports at the college level?

SE: “I do enjoy playing basketball and tennis at Saint Vincent. I like staying busy and I would regret it if I only played one.”

HC: How does it feel to be a PAC Champion for tennis?

SE: “It was an awesome feeling, especially with the amazing support from my team, friends, and family. It was such an honor!”

HC: What is your dream vacation?

SE: “My dream vacation is to go to France. I’ve always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower.”

HC: What would you describe as the perfect date?

SE: “My perfect date would be spending the day in Pittsburgh. We could begin the day by going to a small breakfast café, bicycling around the city, then going to a Pirates game.”

HC: What is your favorite color?

SE: “I love the color pink!”

HC: What has been your favorite memory during basketball?

SE: “My favorite memory was probably going to Las Vegas! It was such a cool city to visit and I had a lot of fun with my team! No matter what, I always have a blast with my teammates.”

HC: Do you have any advice for the underclassmen?

SE: “Stay focused on your goal. Work hard, but make sure you have fun with it. College is the best time of your life. I have met a lot of amazing people here at Saint Vincent, and I wouldn’t trade the memories for the world.”

HC: What has having to deal with sports and college taught you about time management?

SE: “I feel like it has really helped with my time management and I feel more organized. I have to plan my day around my practices and classes and it becomes a routine.”

HC: Who do you want Ben to choose?

SE: “I want Ben to choose Caila! I think she’s down to earth and a perfect match for him!”

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to tennis?

SE: “For a lot of matches this year, I was the last one playing and I hated it! But other than that, I always had a fun and competitive time playing against my opponents!”

HC: What did you and your boyfriend do for Valentine’s Day?

SE: “We went to Robokyo for dinner then spent the rest of the day together! It was a perfect Valentine’s Day!”

HC: What is your favorite holiday?

SE: “My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love getting dressed up with my friends and seeing everyone’s costumes!

HC: Why did you choose St. Vincent?

SE: “I liked that it was a small liberal arts college. It also has a really good business school which helped with my decision to come here. I am so happy I chose Saint Vincent!”

Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio