This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Abby Stahl

Major: Middle Grades Education

Year: Senior

Hometown: Meyersdale, PA

Birthday: July 28th, 2016

Her Campus (HC): What are you involved with on campus?

Abby Stahl (AS): Education Club, Service Corps for Exceptional Children, Kappa Delta Pi (Education Honor Society), and Intramural Volleyball (Go Bucks!)

(HC): Why did you choose your major and what would you like to do after graduation?

(AS): I chose Middle Grades Education because working with kids is such an amazing and rewarding experience. After graduation, I want to find a job down South and work towards a master’s degree in Guidance Counseling.

(HC): How difficult is it to participate in so many clubs/activities and manage your school work?

(AS): Luckily, a lot of the club events are scheduled over the weekend, so I have some extra time during the week to get everything done. I think that if I wasn’t involved in these activities, I would go crazy from doing school work!

(HC): What is your favorite thing to do on campus?

(AS): I love to go to different sporting events. A lot of my friends are on sports teams, so it’s fun to go and cheer them on!

(HC): What is an interesting fact about you?

(AS): I was a band geek in high school! I played the French horn in concert and marching band.

(HC): Which do you prefer café or shack?

(AS): Definitely the shack. I’ve been to the café once this year!

(HC): Are you excited for Christmas Break? Any fun plans during the break?

(AC): I am SO excited. Over break, I plan to spend lots of time with friends and family. I’m also planning a trip to NYC for New Year’s Eve (which is something I’ve always wanted to do)! 

(HC): If you could travel anywhere during break, where would it be and why?

(AC): I would love to travel to Colorado over break. I like the idea of spending each day skiing or hiking in the mountains. 

(HC): Who do you look up to in life and why?

(AC): My mom- she is one of the strongest, compassionate, and positive people I know! I strive to be like her every day. 

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!