This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Leah Memmo

Birthday: October 8th, 1997

Major: Integrated Science

Class: Junior; 2020

1. Why did you come to Saint Vincent College?

So, I knew that they had a really good science program. When I came here, everyone was so welcoming and friendly. I liked how the campus was set up with the fields in the middle and how it was very easy to see what was happening. I also liked how small the campus was because of the close relationships that you can build with the students and your teachers.

2. What are your hobbies/things you like to do?

I like boating, fishing, skiing, playing soccer, traveling, and eating. Going for nature walks and being around water are also things I love to do.

3. Who is your role model?

My dad because he is the most motivational person I’ve ever met; when everything seems to go wrong, he is still so positive. He was able to make a great life for his family and he inspires me to become the best version of myself and to strive for everything I want in life.

4. What is a skill that you would love to master?

Cooking!

5. What is your favorite SVC memory?

Going to the beach with my closest Saint Vincent friends and my boyfriend. We had a lot of fun, a cookout, went fishing, played cornhole, and walked the puppy. It was definitely a time that I will never forget and can’t wait to do again.

HCXO

Brianna Scott

St Vincent '20

La vie est belle  Senior Accounting Major