This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Here are a few quotes to keep you inspired this fall. It may be the season for midterms, but it’s also the time of year where the leaves are beginning to change. The campus here at Saint Vincent is known for its beauty, and it really shows as we transition from October to November.  

Enjoy! 

Living in Southwestern Pennsylvania has a lot of perks. Fall is definitely the best of them all! Head out to a festival, pick a pumpkin, or just take a drive to see some beautiful foliage this season.

What would we do without Octobers?! Scary movies, beautiful scenery, and crisp air to fill the air. 

Go outside and stomp on some leaves! Hear them crunch beneath your feet and think of all the great things that have happened to you this past year.

Autumn is a special time, share it with special people!

Love to be outside? This is the perfect season! Scents of fall will feel the air allowing you to have peace and enjoy all that surrounds you.

Olivia Cerniglia is a sophomore at Saint Vincent College with a major in Communication and minor in Marketing. She is the Promotions & Events Director for MadComm. Olivia is a member of Benedictine Leadership Studies, Residence Life, Alpha Lambda Delta, and Women in Business. When she is not watching Scandal on Netflix (and dreaming of working as a White House Correspondent or filling the shoes of Olivia Pope), you can find her at the coffee shop with a good book. Follow her on Instagram @ocerniglia.
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!