This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Corbin Linville

Major: Psychology

Year: Senior

Birthday: September 21, 1993

Hometown: Cambridge, Maryland but currently in Latrobe, Pennsylvania

Relationship Status: committed to the streets (single)

Her Campus (HC): What activities are you involved in?

Corbin Linville (CL): “ I am involved in lacrosse, Psychology Club, Sociology Club, Chemistry Club, and creative minds.”

HC: What are your plans after college?

CL: “ I plan on going to graduate school for either clinical mental health or sports psychology.”

HC: What is your dream date?

CL: “Well, I like doing outdoors stuff, so mini golf, walk, a picnic is nice, walk on the beach, movies are chill too.”

HC: What is the first thing you notice in a girl?

CL: “Eyes or smile.”

HC: Is your house in Latrobe haunted?  If so, what have you seen any signs?

CL: “I don’t think, I usually sleep on the couch my roommates think my room is haunted- cause I don’t usually sleep in there, a light bulb burst, and things fall over in house. So maybe.”

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

CL: “Tie between Kate Upton and Oliva Wild.”

HC: What is your favorite movie?

CL:Anchorman 2 and The Conjuring.”

HC: What is your guilty pleasure song?

CL: “I wouldn’t say it is a guilty pleasure song but “Wildest Dreams” by Taylor Swift.”

HC: Any hidden talents?

CL: “I am good at sleeping in.”

HC: One thing you can’t live without?

CL: “Music. I am always listening to it.”

HC: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

CL: “Caribbean.”

Emily Best

St Vincent

Emily is a junior psychology major, children studies and disabilities studies minors at Saint Vincent College. She is treasurer of Psychology Club and a student athletic trainer. She is obsessed with anything pumpkin, watching Grey's Anatomy, and online shopping. Follow her on Instagram: embestt
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio